LIMITED EDITION PURE SILK SCARF, signed by Beverly Smart
New for 2020, a black and white pure silk scarf.
This beautiful accessory is a long-cherished project finally realised. Together with Justine, my intern of last year, I have designed a simple and stylish pure silk scarf based on my logo. A collaboration of skills and commitment to quality.
The Limited Edition is 50 pieces. Each scarf comes with its unique art labelling, beautifully packaged in a white box and wrapped with cream ribbon. It can be sent directly as a gift to someone if that’s your preference. Our launch date is Easter (12/13 April) in time for the Spring.
Custom made 12mm Silk Satin Square Scarf (90x90cm) with hand rolled hem.
Washing & Caring
Dry cleaning is recommended for silk scarves.
If you want to wash your silk scarf by hand, please be sure to follow these instructions:
- Wash your silk scarf separately.
- Always use a special detergent meant for natural silk, or use Marseille soap.
- Wash quickly in a large quantity of water.
- Smooth out the scarf to its original shape.
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
- Use steam ironing with two dots temperature on the wrong side of the scarf before it is completely dry.